Tuesday, June 1, 2010

EUREKA!

Oh I wish finding a house was as easy as finding the one you like and yelling EUREKA and its yours.  Seriously.

Today we found one.  It is an old farm house... refurbished with all the ammenties you want today.. including a DISHWASHER... a big deal for this momma.
 The owners of the house own the 6+ surrounding acres, and have 2 other rental properties on the land.  It has tons of shade trees, and open fields and a creek!
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, in the right area.  Yup... I love it.  There is so much more.  So many more features that I like. 

Of course there are cons, but to me, the pros outweigh them.  I havent seen the inside of the house yet, but I will next Saturday. 

Because of how nice the house is and all the land and stuff there is a lot of interest and our credit is not so hot.  :o(  So I am trying not to get my hopes up.  One thing does work in our favor... the owners went to Christian School with my mom and aunts.  Maybe that will swing things in our favor!! 

I am still looking though... I dont want to put all my eggs in this basket and its that wrong one!!  We just want what God wants... His will, HIs house. 
Even Madi gets it... she said to me that God has our house already picked out.  Love that kid!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! The Lord knows exactly where your house is...He will lead you there it just may take a while :) We looked at over 100 homes until we found the right one...what a journey but we sure learned a lot! Best wishes...this house sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.