Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yay for a Blog Award!

I just recieved a blog award! 
Mama K @ Daily Life: Sanford Style  nominated me for the Sunshine Award!
Thanks a ton... made me smile in the midst of a very busy day (one where my kids finially went back to school after a whole week off due to snow)!!
The rules are:
1. Post picture on your blog or in your post.
2. Link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Spread the sunshine to 12 blogs.
 

1. http://hishandshisfeettoday.blogspot.com/  This family continues to inspire me every single day!!  They have adopted 10 kids and managed to do it all while remaining positive and Jesu-focused.  They are such an inspiration to Mike and I!!!

2.  http://imghanaadopt.blogspot.com/  Laurel and her family have a CRAP TON of kids (haha... technical termof measurement, I assure you), 2 of which were adopted from Ghana.  This amazing family has and is walking through an adoption disruption and doing it with the Grace of God just covering them.  They are truly beautiful as they, and all their crazy kids go through this with heads held high, knowing beyond all knowing that the Divine Creator is guiding them!!!

3.http://www.getright.org/blog/Crystal is a wonderful, kind, and caring friend who is walking the path of chronic illness and infertility with grace and a Godly heart.  Her and her hubby are also feeling led to foster to adopt and I know that when they get through it all, they will be amazing parents!!

4.http://mountaintopmemories.blogspot.com/ Sean & Lisa have added to their family by adopting some pretty cute kids... they are working on treating their kids in some natural therapies, like chelation and gluten and casein free diets.... the diets have been working for their kids, and thats super encouraging. Lisa seems a bit like a super mom to me... in a way that makes me want to be the best I can be for my kids, like I believe she tries to be.  She is also a super Godly woman and you can tell she truly loves the Lord!!

5. http://arethesekidsallyours.blogspot.com/ Oh this family.  As my heart aches for them, my heart is also encouraged and blessed by them!!  They have 7 (i think!!) adopted adorable kids and were trying to adopt a little girl from africa, but were denied becuase she would have been #8... and someone said it was to many.  I dont know what will happen.... It seems Little Naomi is not coming home to them, but they are still believing God for her or another child... and Dawn is real and honest and a woman full of faith and love and hope and I believe God has something GREAT in store for them.  I love those "Then God" moments, and I believe they will have one of those soon... a true breakthrough!!! 
I know it says 12.... but these are my 5 favs right now!!



2 comments:

  1. Aw Dana, you are too sweet! Thanks for the award! How cool!!
    And supermom.....Don't I WISH! LOL!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. I'm glad that our family has been an inspiration to you.

    Great pick of blogs ...

    I just talked to Kim on the phone tonight (from His Hands His Feet). She's a new bloggy friend.

    And ... Dawn & Jason over at "Are These Kids All Yours" are dear friends of mine (in real life).

    Blessings,

    Laurel :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.