Friday, April 15, 2011

Don't Forsake It!!!

One of my favorite quotes about the church is:  Sitting in church doesnt make you a Christian anymore than sitting in a garage would make you a car.

I struggle with the concept that you cant truly be walking with the Lord if you dont go to church.... but is that true??

Yes, I know.. DONT FORSAKE THE GATHERING. I get it... its in the bible. 

But I am not the judge.  Who I am to say that the person who is at church everytime its open is more holy than the one who hasnt set foot in it for years.

Yet.... DONT FORSAKE THE GATHERING glares at me.

I really dont know the end goal of this post... just that I felt like God was saying to me... Dont' Forsake It.  Maybe thats a word for you... maybe its for me (though we go to church... a lot haha...).  But for whatever reason... Don't Forsake It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.