Friday, April 29, 2011

April in Photos

I havent been writing much lately... and neither has Madi.  WHy??  Well, we have been busy this last month!!   Here... let me show you... these are photos from my cell phone, so excuse the quality!

Fresh cut from my garden.... yup... my actual garden produced these beauties!!  So tending said garden has taken up a lot of our time!

Game time.... in our bed... the only way to go (specially when daddy is sick!)

Ahhhh...a kid after my own heart... chalk drawings of my tropical dream. 

EASTER... :o)

Lots of eggs... she had to find each one of them so that none were missing.  Like the good Shepherd does for all His missing sheep!!  :o)

Piano lessons!!

The start of a new peice of art based on Romans 5

Lots of trampoline time...

Gardening.

Homemade bread making...

Walks in the park.

wHoly Chicken w/ the bffs

Bonfires in the backyard... w/ marshmellows of course!

Story time!

A visit to bass pro shops.

And so many more fun things.  We have been busy.  Add in school, plus a week with the bff and her kiddos, Easter, church, ballet, worship team practices, and we are out of time!!!  But its a great life.  We are so enjoying this spring.  Living out here in the country is amazing... we see pheasants, wild turkeys, all kinds of birds, and we even had our first butterfly sighting of the season yesterday!  I think we have spent all our awake time outside this past week.  Its been wonderful!!  I am feeling super blessed and just super thankful to God for giving us this life!!

Hmmmm... this post could have also been titles... "Why I Love My Life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.