Thursday, February 10, 2011

PICTURE TIME!

Its been SO LONG since I have posted any pics of my gorgeous girl, I thought I would treat you all to some!


These are photos from our most recent mini photo shoot. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful (and willing) model right under my roof!!


 For our 6th wedding anniversary, MIke and I went to the (cold, cold cold) beach for a few days.  It was a wonderful time away.  Mike has been learning more about photography so he can be more of a help/assistant to me.  I think he did a great job... I love this picture of me!
 He is so cute! :O)
We really had a chance to talk in a way we hadnt had in months.  To really work out some tough things we have been facing and to make some really big and difficult decisions. 
We are actually planning another trip away for a few days in March to make sure we keep those deep communications going.

And just for one more level of cutenes... Madi and her great-Grandma on Christmas day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.