Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2 am post???

Its 2am... and i cant sleep.  Not really sure why... but I figured Id take the time to write about the awesome-ness that occurred on Sunday.
(That is also my disclaimer... one tired momma, awake @2 am writing.  WHile the story is 100% true... I might sound like a nut by writing it now.  Oh well.  To God be the Glory!)
As the announcements where being done... I was sitting at the keyboard ready to lead worship, when my backup vocalist/extra keys player leaned over to me and said something that took me by major suprise.  This woman has been playing with the other church that uses our building, but I have never played with before and I didnt really know her.  She said (paraphrased of course, my memory isnt that awesome, lol!), my husband and I both thought you were pregnant.  But then we realized you werent.  (She had assumed I was when someone asked how I was feeling... but I had just had a major headache).  She said the Sunday before when Mike I were praying together, she saw us and it looked like we were just seeing God like we never saw Him and that He was gazing right back at us.  Then that Tuesday at the daily prayer and intercession time, God brought that moment to her mind and she and the others who were there began to intercede for us and cry out and wail to God for us to have a baby of our own. 
That was it.  It made me cry.  It was what I needed.  I dont know if she actually said God said He would give us one or not, but it gave me hope and made me realize that I have spent 2 whole years living in fear of another miscarriage.  And while those years were not wasted per say... who knows... I could have a 1 yr old in my arms right now.  I knew it was time to get rid of the fear, but it was time to worship.  And we did.  Oh man, did God just simply show up!!  It was beautiful to just worship Him in spirit and in truth... to truly enter into His presence!  AWESOME!
After the service I went up to that woman and thanked her.  She reitterated to me what she had said and then said she wanted to pray for me.
I have ALWAYS beleived God could and would heal me.  I have wanted it for so long. 
When she prayed for me, she put her hands on belly and prayed.  And for the very first time I felt something happen.
I truly beleive that I felt God working in me.  I could feel something very cold where her hands were.  After she was done praying, I could still feel it.  I seriously thought to myself, wow, her hands must be FREEZING!  So I asked her.  They werent.  They were actually kinda warm.  The cold feeling stayed with me for over an hour.

Make way world... I truly beleieve Baby Matson will be making an apperance in '11!  Lol!

Hmm... I just read this post.  Maybe I shouldnt write blog posts at 2am.  Yea... probably not.  :o)

1 comment:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.