Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sick!!!!

Man oh man.... after a long, fun-filled weekend with my best friend and her wonderful family, Madi and I ended up sick.

Last night I started to feel very sick and eventually threw up, and then Madi did the same about 5 mins later.  It was about 11:30, and after that her and I kept throwing up until about 9 or 10 this morning.  After Madi was done throwing up, she fell asleep and woke up feeling fine (PRAISE GOD!).  I, on the other hand, finshed throwing up and still feel horrible.  I have an off and on again fever and feel so very tired and run down and like I got beat up!!  Oh my...  I am not the best patient... I want to be the one taking care of others, not the one being taken care of.  But Mike has been amazing!!! He has been cleaning up and taking care of us without complaining. 

****Ok, I wrote that last night, (6/9), but couldnt finish the post because I started to feel very very sick again.  I laid down and felt better, but then I slept most of the evening, so I never finished it.   Around 9 last night, my pain just began to escalate and I was in soooooo much pain, I couldnt sleep, and I felt like I couldnt even breathe.  Thank goodness I had some tylenol with codene... I took some and as soon as it kicked in, I slept 4 straight hours!!!  :o)

I do feel better today, still TONS of pain...but thank you JESUS for the meds!  Miss Madi is totally back to normal... I love that she bounced back so quickly!  She went to school today... last day... but thats another post. 

Man, what a miserable day yesterday was.... thank the Lord its over!!

Time to make the kids lunch... I dont think Ill be eating anything yet.. the idea of food still isnt my favorite thing to think about!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dana, so sorry you are feeling sick. Said a prayer for healing for you right now and praying you bounce back quickly!
    Big hugs and Much love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.