Thursday, June 24, 2010

Provision!

SO thankful for my momma.  Really.  She is letting us use her van tonight through Sunday.  Without her van, we cant go anywhere without Mike home.  Without the van, we have to take 2 cars everywhere.... and since we are 30 mins from family and friends, that adds up quick.

My lovely wonderful bloggy friends... we need our own van.  But we are so tight with money right now, to get one could only be a God-thing.

Pray with us please?  I have been feeling a little "stuck" here these past few days.  Thankfully, we can go to the park tomorrow and some yard sales on Saturday... all becuase my mom is generous and kind! :o)

Praising God in advance for HIS generous provision!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to miss the park - I've got a serious cough/cold thing and I do NOT want to give you sick littles. I'm already staying far, far away from Sarah to avoid giving it to her! :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.