Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bitter Sweet....

Today was Madi's last day of school.  WHile this is definitly cause for celebration, it is also a bit of a sad day.

Madi has had some AMAZING people in her life this year.  Her teacher, Miss K, is someone who I think will be a friend for life.  The principal, Mrs.H, has shown us compassion and mercy and give us huge doses of encouragement.  And thats just those two!!  Dee Dee's teacher, Mrs. S.  Wow.  There arent words for her.  Seriously!!  These women have shown Madi that there are wonderful people in this world.  People who will build her up, not tear her down.  Love her, and not abuse her.  This year has re-enforced everything that Mike and I have tried to teach her. 

But, we are excited for next year.  We are super stoked to start homeschooling!! I am so looking forward to being my new career as a teacher!! :o) Its always so fun to be a full-time momma over the summer, and now I get to be one ALL THE TIME!

I still havent found the cirriculum I want to use yet... but thankfully, I have time. My hope is to start homeschool in July... but with moving, I dont know.  And, yea, no really news on that yet... ugh.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better and excited to hear about your new adventures. Home schooling is a wonderful opportunity that will teach you as much as the kids. I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,
    Glad you are better! Praise God!
    Yeah Madi - School's OUT for the summer! Woo Hoo!!

    What grade will Madi be in next year? I have lots of homeschool books, workbooks and the such that I'd be happy to share. Feel free to email me with any questions any time...covenantkprsatgmaildotcom
    Much love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.