Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Calling EVERYONE to PRAY!!!!

I can not and will not go into details, but basically, Bubba and Dee Dee may be removed from our home due to an incident that happened between the girls that Mike and I did EVERYTHING in our power to avoid.

If the county decides that Dee Dee needs to go, she will.  There is almost nothing we can do about it.  We love these 2 sooooo much and feel that they are our children as much as Madi!! They have bonded with us and attached to us in a very deep and real way.  We also beleive that we may be the best possible people for Dee Dee and we could be the people God has to help her become the woman she was meant to be!

And Bubba... I honestly can not IMAGINE losing him now.  He is our SON.  Mike and I both sincerely would be broken if he left... Dee Dee too.  But with Bubba... we are with him all the time.  We spend all day with him.  He is my helper, always by my side in the kitchen.  He is Mike's monkey. 

Dee Dee us our little jokester!  Once she learns a joke, she really enjoys re-telling it. She loves to laugh now, and shes learning to love Jesus.
Lil Man says Amen after every prayer now.  He loves to dance to worship music and says JiJi for Jesus.

They BOTH have come so far and I can not imagine life with out them.  SO please please please please pray!!  Please... Not only would MIke and I be devastated, I think Madi would be too.
Thank you all in advance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.