Monday, March 14, 2011

Closing of a Chapter

After being in a bed all last week with one of the worst colds I have ever had... I decided to nap today while MIke and Madi worked on school.  When my phone rang, MIke just ignored it, thinking that it would be fine until I got up.  Well, apperantly our caseworker has NO patience becuase by the time I woke up and called her back about an hour later the course of the girls lives had been decided with no input from us... their mom and dad for the past year and 3 months. 

K & J will be leaving this Friday.  4 days.
4 days to pack.
4 days to adjust.
4 days to say goodbye.
4 days to give everyone in our lives time to say goodbye.

4 days.

Thats not a lot of time.

Please be in prayer!!!

2 comments:

  1. I pray God's grace would cover all of you during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that God has given you peace during this transition. I know how difficult it is to say good-bye to the hopes and dreams that you have had for a child you thought would be "forever" yours.

    It's been a year since we said our good-byes, to a son we had for 2 years. It was so very hard; but we knew it was God's best for all of us.

    Hope your week is BLESSED!

    Laurel :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.