Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Blogger...

For the past few months I have been trying my hardest to find a way to interest Madi in writing.  She love (LOVES) to read, but simply dislikes writing of any kind.  I tried book reports, stories, reports on her favorite animals, and even emails.  Nothing worked.
Nothing.

Then I had an idea to let her have a blog, but she hates typing even more than hand writing, so I dismissed the idea without presenting it to her.  But recently she has started to ask about using the computer more often and read my blog a few times.  She began to be interested in it. 
She would ask to if I posted a picture on Facebook, or ask me to tell about something on Facebook or my blog. 

So I asked her if she wanted to start her own blog.  And I got an emphatic YES! 

Ok.... blogs are all about writing. 

So we started it.  She was tickled pink.  She told everyone about it and got lots of comments on her first 2 posts.  So, its going well, so far. 

I think for her, the best part is the comments (which I read before I let her even see them).  She gets nice little notes from all kinds of peope.... its exciting!!

So far, she has blogged about her, and a scripture of the day.  Who knows what else you will find on there in the future.  :o)

http://pinksparkles9.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.