Saturday, November 14, 2009

Testing...

Today, I decided to take Dee Dee off of her adderall.  The counselor she sees said it would be fine and if we needed doc approval, we could get it.  (I actually got a hold of her this morning!) Admittedly... Im kinda regretting it.  Yea, she is MUCH more "with it"... but she is sooo defiant so far!! Its so hard to deal with!! She has had like 6 or 7 timeouts... and 2 in the "chair".   In our house, if you can sit by yourself, you can sit in the corner of the living room, facing the wall, but if you cant manage to stay in timeout, you sit in a kitchen chair, with a booster seat on it, buckled in facing a wall. 
Soooo... it shows me she needs a med.  But not adderall.  And I'm thanking Jesus for the docs who are willing to listen to this foster momma.  For a little girl with some light in her eyes, and the patience I know He will give me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.