Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 Years Old & Already Called

My beautiful baby turned 10 last week. 

Wow.

10.

Dang skippy... Im a momma to a double digit midget!  :o)

And apperantly... God decided that 10 was the age to set her apart and call her for His purposes!!

One day last week, Madi, Mike and I were in the care running errands that tooke us all over the places.  Madi was using the time to talk our ears off.  She was telling us all about a dream she had and what she thought it meant.

Basically.... she said God told her that she was going to be a pastor so she can preach the Word.  She was going to do it in many other countries and she wanted to learn to speak the languages so she could preach to many people.  She was also not going to have ny kids of her own, just adopt a whole bunch.  She also was going to teach her kids to preach and to worship so they could grow up and be ministers.
She said she was going to grow up to be a hero.  She wants to lead people to Jesus.... to help them spiritually, financially, and every other way. 

Thats my kid.  Thats the little human God gave me to raise!!  Talk about a great honor!  Wow.  I am so blessed by her.  And I am so excited for her future.  I cant wait to see what God has in store for her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.