Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shut the front door...

Day 8
After 6 months of eating virtually no carbs, working out way more than I want to, and trying so hard to lose weight, I finally did!!!!  As of this morning, I lost 7.4 pounds.  SEVEN!  I'm ecstatic!  I really expected this stuff to not work.  But it did.  I actually have to admit, I didn't exercise at all this past week.  And I didn't eat perfectly.  I ate more carbs than I usually do (though still grain and mostly sugar free).  In these last 6 months, I haven't been able to lose any weight due to my diabetes meds, and I was starting to get very discouraged.

Mike and I have decided that my weight and health is worth the expense of this stuff, so now we just need to decide if I am just going to buy it, or become a distributor.

I haven't posted my thoughts the past few days because we have been so very busy with rehearsal week for Madi's big dance show, but basically it was more of the same... although I have determined the slightly nervous feeling, or fluttery feeling my stomach is something else.  My supply of Plexus Slim was for 7 days, so today I didn't have any and I still had that feeling... not sure what it is, but its not a big deal.  I also realized that the appetite suppressants really did work in this stuff.  I was able to feel full MUCH quicker and I also didn't snack as much, which I tend to do even without thought.  The extra energy boost was also very nice and lasted a long time without a huge slump after it was over.

Mike hasn't been working at all this week.. which is a major setback financially, but I know God has it under control and He will be faithful to provide!  Im trying not to focus on the bank account and the bills and just trying to give it to the Lord and rest in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.