Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 2

Day 2

I took my Plexus Slim this morning with the accelerator.  Again, my morning back pain seemed to dissipate much quicker than before and the stiffness I live with for the first 4 or 5 hours of my day was gone by hour 2.  I haven't weighed myself... and I've decided not to until day 4 and then again on day 7.  Again today, I feel slightly jittery... almost like a nervous feeling my tummy, but its not unbearable at all... just makes me want to do something.  So far, no other yukky side effects, which is a huge bonus in my eyes.  It seems every medicine I take has some kind of nasty side effect.  I also had less cravings yesterday, but in the evening (of course, right before bed) I did start to want something sweet.  I wish I could say I made a good choice, but I don't think Runts counts as a good snack option.  :o)

1 comment:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.