Friday, December 9, 2011

So I know I havent posted in a long time and much has happened since then. 

I could blog for DAYS and not cover all of it, but since so much of it is little stuff that isnt super important, here a quick synopsis:

*Our church closed down and restructured and reopened.
*Madi got a new puppy name Princess Calliope, we call her Callie.
*I lost my job during the tranisition.
*Mike lost his job the same week.
*Mike has been on unemployment since July/August.
*We have let our foster care certifacation lapse to take a break.
*We both turned 29.
*God provided for Madi to take UNLIMITED dance classes at her amazing CHRISTIAN studio this year.
*God called us away from our church to the church I grew up in and our last Sunday with the old church is Christmas.
*I know that God has some awesome ministry opporutnities waiting for us at our new church.
*Becuase of the loss of jobs, we lost Mikes good insurance so Madi's state insurance wouldnt cover her meds and we had to switch from Vyvanse to Adderall.
*Madi started having severe stomach pains when we switched meds.  We had testing done and no celiacs or other issues. 
*Then she started breaking out in hives, so we took her off wheat/gluten and they went away, as did the stomach pains.
*We are now waiting for her GI Doc appt and and allergy test.  But she is not eating any wheat or gluten.
*I am in the process of getting all my ducks in a row (so to speak) to start trying to have another baby again soon.
*We are going on a missions trip to Nicaragua in Febuary and God has been providing for that already.  In fact, someone just paid for Madi to get her passport!!

I think thats it.  Ive spent the last week or so that we have had our computer reading all the blogs I follow and I sure have missed a LOT!  Now all we need is some faster internet.  Living out in the country makes getting good service very expensive!

1 comment:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.